On the five-hour CPR and AED course you will learn how to assess a first aid situation, use a defibrillator safely and how to correctly deliver cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
This qualification is perfect for anybody working in an environment where there’s a high risk of sudden cardiac arrest, such as sports coaches, carers, or those working with AEDs; it’s also ideal for anyone that already holds a first aid or lifesaving qualification that wants to expand their knowledge.
How Will the Qualification Benefit You?
- Created by first aid experts, providing you with quality training
- Regulated by Ofqual and Qualifications Wales
- Endorsed by CIMSPA, industry leaders in sport and physical activity
- Particularly useful for anyone working or looking to work in an environment where a defibrillator is present and more likely to be required
- Confidence in knowing that you can use lifesaving equipment and potentially save someone’s life.
When You Get Your Qualification
- It lasts for two years.
How to Take Your First Aid Qualification Further
The CPR and AED qualification is very specific, so if you haven’t already, why not take a look at the Emergency First Aid at Work that we offer?
Interested? Before You Get Started…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be capable of kneeling on the floor to deliver CPR
- £50 for an individual
- Discounts for groups and businesses
How to Book
- Get in contact by phone or email to enquire or book
I completed a Surf Lifeguard with Robin to gain employment as a Surf Coach for the summer
I was looking to work on the beach as a Lifeguard. After I completed my Beach Lifeguard award with Freewave Training award I was able to gain employment with the RNLI Lifeguards
Every three years I have to retake my First Aid at Work certificate. The course we did with Robin at Freewave Training was great fun and really informative.
We did a 1 day Emergency First Aid for all of the staff at our school. The trainers made the day really enjoyable and kept 22 teachers engaged for the whole day!
We use Freewave Training for our First Aid and Beach Lifeguarding needs. The nature of our industry carries a greater risk than most and so it is great to have someone that has had such a wealth of experience in this area.
My parents are getting on a bit and so I wanted to do a First Aid course to lear how to help them and others if a problem should arise. I knew absolutely nothing before taking the one day first aid course, however now I feel confident to be able to help if someone needed it