Surfing Instructor Course
Are you looking for a job working on the beach? a job that allows you to work and travel to beautiful destinations around the world? Why not combine your love of surfing with a career and train with us as an ASI Surfing Instructor!
How will an ASI Surfing Instructor qualification benefit you?
- Be provided with quality training by people with experience within the surfing industry
- Gain a surf coach qualification that is recognised worldwide
- Qualifications are regulated by the Academy of Surfing Instructors
- Provides you with the knowledge and confidence to deal take on your role as a surfing instructor
- A perfect starting block to enter the surf coaching industry
- A clear progressive pathway to further your surfing instructor qualifications
When You Get Your Qualification
- You will be able to seek employment as a surf coach in the UK and abroad
- Your course manual will act as a guide throughout the duration of your qualification, so it’s always there to refer back to should you ever need it
How to Take Your Qualification Further
The ASI Level 1 Surfing Instructor qualification is a perfect starting point for someone interested in holding a paid surf coach position at a surfing school. To further this qualification you may wish to consider the ASI L2, L3 or L4 qualification.
Interested? Before You Get Started…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be physically fit
- Able to demonstrate good swimming ability
- Demonstrate confidence in breaking waves
- £280 Early Bird rate/£310 usual rate for an individual
How to Book
- Get in contact by phone or click the book now button below and select your course