Surfing Instructor Course
Are you looking for a job working on the beach? a job that allows you to work and travel to beautiful destinations around the world? Why not combine your love of surfing with a career and train with us as an ASI Surfing Instructor!
How will the qualification benefit you?
- Our qualifications are created and delivered by industry experts
- Be provided with quality training
- Gain a truly worldwide recognised surfing coach award
- Qualifications are regulated by the Academy of Surfing Instructors
- A minimum requirement to work for in the surf coaching industry
- Provides you with the knowledge and confidence to deal take on your role as a surfing instructor
- A perfect starting block to enter the surf coaching industry
- A clear progressive pathway to further your surfing instructor qualifications
Why complete an ASI Surfing Instructor course?
- ASI Instructors are true professionals and are trained to the highest standard in the world.
- They take pride in delivering lessons to the highest of safety and training methodologies.
- Have demonstrated personal surfing skills ability.
- Hold surf rescue, first aid and rescue qualifications.
- Care for the environment and seek to minimise social and natural impact onshore and in the surf.
- Undertake annual renewal to ensure ASI instructor skills and knowledge are up-to-date and current.
When You Get Your Qualification
- You will be able to seek employment as a surf coach in the UK and abroad
- Your course manual will act as a guide throughout the duration of your qualification, so it’s always there to refer back to should you ever need it
How to Take Your Qualification Further
The ASI Level 1 Surfing Instructor qualification is a perfect starting point for someone interested in holding a paid surf coach position at a surfing school. To further this qualification you may wish to consider the ASI L2, L3 or L4 qualification.
Interested? Before You Get Started…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be physically fit
- Demonstrate good swimming ability
- Demonstrate confidence in breaking waves
- £280 Early Bird rate/£310 usual rate for an individual
How to Book
- Get in contact by phone or click the book now button below and select your course